From: Alexander [mailto:the.malk...@gmail.com] Sent: 23 July 2009 10:37
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: copy\move plugin

Nope, client looks exactly like server. They have no code difference. Only some configuration files.

2009/7/23 Alexander Vaysberg <w...@vaisberg.de>

The simply was create 2 project client and server. You can it make with multi-project. In this case you have a separetly you
client and
server application.

Alexander schrieb:

 Hello,
I must distribute different set of resource files\ bat
files\ images
at server and client application. For server I have to
copy bat files
to register in servers, properties with db configuration
and so on.
But client don't need them - it only connects to server.

I want to type "mvn package" and after moment see two distrinct folders for server and client use.