            From: Alexander [mailto:the.malk...@gmail.com
            <mailto:the.malk...@gmail.com>] Sent: 23 July 2009 10:37
            To: Maven Users List
            Subject: Re: copy\move plugin

            Nope, client looks exactly like server. They have no code
            difference. Only some configuration files.

            2009/7/23 Alexander Vaysberg <w...@vaisberg.de
            <mailto:w...@vaisberg.de>>

                The simply was create 2 project client and server. You
                can it make with multi-project. In this case you have
a separetly you client and
                server application.

                Alexander schrieb:

                 Hello,
                    I must distribute different set of resource files\
bat files\ images
                    at server and client application. For server I
have to copy bat files
                    to register in servers, properties with db
configuration and so on.
                    But client don't need them - it only connects to
                    server.

                    I want to type "mvn package" and after moment see
                    two distrinct folders for server and client use.

                    2009/7/23 Alexander Vaysberg <w...@vaisberg.de
                    <mailto:w...@vaisberg.de>>

                        The Maven is not same as Ant. The first
question is why you need the
                        same file on different places? If you try make
a project for alls,
                        that the maven, isn't for you.

                        Alexander schrieb:

                         Hello,

                            It seems like it is impossible to copy one
                            file to several different locations not
                            under target directory. Sure, I can copy
                            several different files to one directory
                            but not otherwise.

                            2009/7/23 Lewis, Eric <eric.le...@ipi.ch
                            <mailto:eric.le...@ipi.ch>>

                                No, by specifying outputDirectory, you
can copy
            anywhere you like.
                                See

            http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/copy-resour
                                ces-mojo.html

                                Just make sure your files aren't
                                filtered, for instance

                                <configuration>
                                 <outputDirectory>my_output</outputDirectory>
                                 <resources>
                                 <resource>
                                  <directory>my_input</directory>
                                  <filtering>false</filtering>