Hi all,

I'm wondering — is there a way to activate a profile based on the plugin specified on the command line?

The reason for this is that I'm working with a cocoon project. Normally, the cocoon plugin gets bound to compile:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
        <artifactId>cocoon-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.0-M2</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>prepare</id>
            <phase>compile</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>prepare</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <configuration>
          <customLog4jXconf>etc/log4j.xml</customLog4jXconf>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

However, I only really care that this happens when I invoke mvn jetty:run on the command line. Otherwise, it's just wasted effort. I was thinking that I could make this into a profile, but I'm not sure how. Or if that's even possible.

Thanks,
-Dom