I think my request is not very clear, this is what I did more clearly (I hope
so) :
1- add a managed repository for staged-releases in archiva, proxy of central
snapshots
2- add this repository in my repository group
3- declare my repository group as a pluginRepository in my corporate pom
4- change version of maven-site-plugin from 2.0-beta-7 to 2.1-SNAPSHOT in
corporate pom
5- install corporate pom
6- run "site-deploy" on a child of corporate pom --> ok
7- removed proxy connector from my staged-releases repository (to avoid non
wanted plugins to be downloaded)
8- re-run step 6 to check --> still ok
9- deleted my local repository
10- re-run step 6 --> fails and complains about taglist-maven-plugin not
finding 2.4-SNAPSHOT version, while 2.3 is specified eveywhere