Thanks for links.

I have succeeded to generate a jar which contains the file I wanted.
However I have an another problem by editing the default
jar-with-dependencies.xml : the jar generated contains all
dependencies in but not the binaries (.class) of the project from
where I launch the mvn assembly:assenbly command.

Below my edited version of jar-with-dependencies.xml :

> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
> <assembly>
> <id>jar-with-dependencies</id>
> <formats>
> <format>jar</format>
> </formats>
> <includeBaseDirectory>false</includeBaseDirectory>
> <dependencySets>
> <dependencySet>
> <outputDirectory>/</outputDirectory>
> <outputFileNameMapping></outputFileNameMapping>
> <excludes>
> <exclude>com.ontotext.owlim:big-owlim</exclude>
> </excludes>
> <scope>runtime</scope>
> <unpack>true</unpack>
> <unpackOptions>
> <excludes>
> <exclude>**/org.openrdf.sail.config.SailFactory</exclude>
> </excludes>
> </unpackOptions>
> </dependencySet>
>
> <dependencySet>
> <outputDirectory>/</outputDirectory>
> <outputFileNameMapping></outputFileNameMapping>
> <includes>
> <include>com.ontotext.owlim:big-owlim</include>
> </includes>
> <unpack>true</unpack>
> <scope>runtime</scope>
> </dependencySet>
> </dependencySets>
>
> <fileSets>
> <fileSet>
> <directory>${project.build.outputDirectory}</directory>
> <outputDirectory>/</outputDirectory>
> </fileSet>
> </fileSets>
> </assembly>

I have tried to add the following include in fileSet in order to force
to include binaries from the project which run the descriptor but it
doesn't work :

> <includes>
> <include>${pom.groupId}:${pom.artifactId}</include>
> </includes>

I don't understand why binaries are missing. With default
jar-with-dependencies binaries are here. Someone can help me ?

Thanks

Kind Regards
Laurent