I have make again the jar-with-dependencies.xml step by step and
forced assembly version to 2.2-beta3 and it seems now it works...
However the library com.ontotext.owlim:big-owlim is never include in
my jar. Even if I use the default jar-with-dependencies descriptor
which contains no exclude.

big-owlin is a commercial library which is used at runtime and scope
is declared like that. This library is in my local repository and
maven can use it because some of tests running with maven use this
library with success. Is there something that can impede the copy ?

Thanks

Kind Regards
Laurent