From: Benson Margulies [mailto:bimargul...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 1:37 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Can't seem to get rid of 1.6

That doesn't help with bootclasspath inventory.

However, I've found my problem. On MacOS snow leopard, the So-called
Java 1.5 home is actually java 1.6!

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Damon Jacobsen
<dajacob...@lifetouch.com> wrote:
> My understanding is the by using that target attribute, maven is still
using the default java installation to compile, but the byte code
generated will be compatible with the java version specified.

> Damon

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files attached may contain
confidential and proprietary information of Alcatel-Lucent and/or its
affiliated entities. Access by the intended recipient only is authorized. Any
liability arising from any party acting, or refraining from acting, on any
information contained in this e-mail is hereby excluded. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, destroy the original
transmission and its attachments and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.
Copyright in this e-mail and any attachments belongs to Alcatel-Lucent and/or
its affiliated entities.