Jamie --

Thanks for the response. I don't have mod_d depending on a snapshot -- just on
the sibling module itself. Also, I'm not installing versions in the local repo
at the point I'm seeing this problem (and would rather not, actually, since it's
just for development anyway).

If mod_d was depending on a SNAPSHOT version (I saw something about SNAPSHOTS in
the docs, I'll go back and take a look), do you think that would have some
effect?

jon