I've tried to use winzip, 7-zip, and to extract with the jar command.
It's always the same message, this archive is not a valid archive.

So I can't see its contents.

Just a precision, my assembly work fine on windows, the problem is just on
debian.
The JDK I use is  1.6.0_16-b01

>    But, when the size of my ear is more than 20Mo, the size is multiplied by
> 2 in the destination folder.
>    I thought that it just makes a copy.

Use Winzip or similar to unpack the Ear and look at the contents. You
can probably figure out what's going on with a little more
information, but just saying "its twice the size" without knowing
anything more about it makes it tough to say why its happening.

Wayne
</PRE><p style="font-family:arial;color:grey" style="font-size:13px">This
message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any
part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies of this message.</p><PRE>