On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 7:43 PM, le squere, vincent
<vincent.lesqu...@capgemini.com> wrote:
> I've tried to use winzip, 7-zip, and to extract with the jar command.
> It's always the same message, this archive is not a valid archive.
>
> So I can't see its contents.
>
> Just a precision, my assembly work fine on windows, the problem is just on
> debian.
> The JDK I use is  1.6.0_16-b01

Do you mean that on Windows, your assembly size isn't doubled ? Or
that it is also doubled but can be opened properly by Winzip ?

can you try:
* from the module that fails
  mvn clean install
  file target/path_to_your_assembled_file
  unzip -l target/path_to_your_assembled_file

and look at the output contents. Feel free to send it here if you
don't make any progress.

* try again building from scratch from the root of your multi-module project

>>    But, when the size of my ear is more than 20Mo, the size is multiplied by
>> 2 in the destination folder.
>>    I thought that it just makes a copy.

double size sounds like it included the EAR + all the dependencies of
the EAR. How are you using the maven assembly plugin exactly ?