I understand.  I wonder if you know how I can get started in building a
plugin that extends the existing proxy framework in maven, in this regard?

Thanks!

From:
Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
To:
Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Date:
02/04/2010 09:58 AM
Re: Need help configuring maven to get through company Proxy?

> Okay I removed my proxy settings in the settings.xml file and configured
> Nexus to use the proxy authentication via its server tab.  When I ran
> maven, it went through Nexus and then complained that my company has
> blocked access to maven central repo site.

1) The Nexus list would be the proper place to ask questions about Nexus.

2) There is always a possibility that no one in open source land has
ever run across Novell Border Manager and it is not
"standards-compliant" such that general proxy coding is not
sufficient, and so you will not be able to simply "configure and go"
but rather you will need to do some coding. I have no idea if this is
true, but it may be. It sounds like you have some research (and work)
to do on your end.

Wayne