[ASIDE]

ehhh...

you do know that if you run

mvn integration-test

then the post-integration-test phase will _never_ be run

the correct solution to the above is to not run mvn integration-test but run
mvn verify instead (and bonus, it's shorter)

I only mention because you seem to (mistakenly) think having a post-package
phase would help you

[/ASIDE]

Here is what I would do.

I would have a second war module which has the test files and depend on your
main module... the automatic war overlaying will ensure that your test war
has the test resources in addition to the standard resources, and it leaves
your main module un-sullied by the test stuff

-Stephen