Hi,

basically the execution of scripts inside a container (Tomcat, JBoss) won't
work if the security manager is acitve...

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/overlays.html

jid1jid1 wrote:
> Is there a howto/doc that demostrates how to use the assembly plugin to
> package and install a single war webapp?No i don't think so, cause the
> assembly plugin has a different intention...

But on the other hand a WAR file is nothing than a zip archive with a
particular folder structure...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise