> Profiles.xml is deprecated and IIRC not supported in M3.

D'oh. If there were a way to do it inside the pom that would definitely be
better (it really isn't an external setting) but I don't see any way to do
that...

> > > Any suggestions gratefully accepted!
>
> Active the profile directly in the settings.xml. This behaves
> similar to the command line activation.

Which settings.xml? I need this to be different on a per-project basis - some
are using spring 2.5.6, and some are using 3.0.2. Won't my user / global
settings.xml files be applied to all projects?

Thanks

Tom