On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 3:00 PM, Phillip Hellewell <ssh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Jeorg.  I will look into having a dependencyManagement section
> in parent pom as you and Jon suggested.  That should at least help
> alleviate things a bit...

Sorry to reply to myself, but I have a really big question about all
this.  How do you handle dozens of artifacts, all of which may have
several versions going concurrently, like on different branches.  Is
there a single parent pom that contains all dependency versions for
all artifacts on all branches?  That seems like it could get very
complicated.  Or would have a bunch of different parent poms
(actually, that seems even more complicated.)

Phillip