Hi,

lilyevsky wrote:

> I am trying to learn how to use annotationProcessor feature with
> maven-compiler-plugin 2.3.2 under maven 3.
> My configuration is below.
> The processor indeed works and it generates the files.
> My problem is that the compiler does not see those files during compile
> phase. What am I doing wrong?
> I tried to put my generated-sources in different places, under target,
> directly under the project folder.
> I tried to use generated-sources/src/main/java structure. Nothing works.

> <build>
>         <plugins>
>             <plugin>
>                 <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
>                 <version>2.3.2</version>
>                 <configuration>
>                     <source>1.6</source>
>                     <target>1.6</target>
>
> <generatedSourcesDirectory>generated-
sources/src/main/java</generatedSourcesDirectory>
>                     <annotationProcessors>

<annotationProcessor>com.newamsterdam.framework.flexrecord.FlexRecordProcessor</annotationProcessor>
>                     </annotationProcessors>
>                 </configuration>
>             </plugin>
>         </plugins>
>     </build>

I've never used the annotationProcessor myself, but you might define an
execution for the source generation and tie it to the generate-source phase.
I could imagine that the generation of source in the compile phase is simply
too late.

- Jörg