Hi,

Using doxia-converter I have several questions ...

1- apt to rtf generates a readable rtf with word 2007, while xhtml to rtf
will show plenty of non-parsed tags when opened with word 2007 ... (I use
the .html page generated by maven from the .apt ...)
Example :
"\pard\sb200\plain\f0\fs20

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0
..."

2- If I don't remove the "DOCTYPE" header of my xhtml page before,
doxia-converter tries to validate the content against referenced DTD,
leading to IOExceptions / time out because proxy is not configured (and I
don't know where to configure it for doxia). Is there a way to either remove
xhtml validation from doxia, or not to add DOCTYPE element in apt/xhtml
conversion with maven-site ?

3- When I try to call doxia-converter from a maven (groovy) plugin I'm
writing, it results in the following at runtime (plugin execution) :
"[DEBUG]  The following artifacts were filtered out for plugin:
com.plugins:maven-xhtml2doc-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT because they're already in
the core of Maven:

org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-30:runtime
[...]
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/plexus/ContainerConfiguration
        at com.plugins.xhtml2doc.ConvertMojo.class$(ConvertMojo.groovy)
        at com.plugins.xhtml2doc.ConvertMojo.execute(ConvertMojo.groovy:56)
..."
It does not happen while in unit-testing, only when running the plugin
through maven ... And I believe it's not really this class that is not
found, as it's available in plexus-container-default already, but I don't
know wich class is missing ...

Thanks for help,
Jeremie