From: rfscho...@hotmail.com [mailto:rfscho...@hotmail.com] On Behalf Of Robert
Scholte
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 1:33 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: skip cobertura for a module

Try to set the version of the plugin to 2.5.1

It is a good practice to always set the version for every plugin.

Maven-3.0.x already warns you about it and it will probably be required one day.

-Robert

ps. why not just run 'mvn install site'? This should already trigger these
plugins if you have defined them in the reporting-section.