Hi,

I'm using Maven 3.0.3.  For bizarre reasons, our company has blocked access
to a certain Maven repo, so I have chosen to load the dependency through the
inclusion

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.openqa.selenium.server</groupId>
                        <artifactId>selenium-server</artifactId>
                        <version>2.0b3</version>
                        <scope>system</scope>

<systemPath>${project.basedir}/lib/selenium-server-standalone-2.0b3.jar</systemPath>

                </dependency>

However, I only want this dependency referenced during the test phase.  How
do I make a dependency both available through a system scope and a test
scope?

Thanks, - Dave