On 12-02-10 12:53 PM, laredotornado-3 wrote:
If you're really interested in why we're not deploying it to a local repo it
is because the red tape and bureaucracy in our big organization prevents
things from getting done in a timely manner.  We submitted that request a
couple of weeks ago but haven't gotten any replies from the appropriate
team.  Now I'm looking for a work-around.

The workaround is to install an open source repo manager like Nexus on a desktop pc under your table without asking and get on with it. Do the right thing technically or you will waste lots of time and money with the workarounds you will have to come up with..

manfred