How does that explain the local behaviour? I remove everything (the complete
groupId folder) from my local repo and Nexus instance, trigger a build, and get
the same problem again: The file with version 1.3 is then found in Nexus and
local repo, but maven still says that 1.3 is not existing when forcing [1.3].
BTW, the problematic artifact is "org.hamcrest:hamcrest-core:1.3".