Hi,

I am currently having a really stupid problem, that I am currently stuck on:
The thing I am currently working on is a maven plugin (Flexmojos).
As Flex is now an Apache project, I am working on supporting Apache FDKs in the
project,
The problem is that the compiler is a direct dependency of the plugin. This was
not a problem as long as all compilers had the groupId com.adobe.flex.
But now I have the Apache compilers "org.apache.flex". I would now need to tell
Flexmojos not to depend on the "com.adobe.flex:compiler" package, but include
"org.apache.flex:compiler" instead.
I know how to exclude the dependency of a plugin dependency, but I couldn't
find a way to exclude a direct dependency.

Currently I'm thinking about setting the compiler dependency to "provided" and
hoping everybody has configured the compiler artifact.

This is the last issue preventing me from finishing the new Flexmojos6 and I
would really love to have this off my table ... so help is greatly appreciated
:)

Chris