I have pasted the markdown example from http://www.unexpected-vortices.com/sw/rippledoc/quick-markdown-example.html into an empty .md file in eclipse luna, and I have observed that some markup is correctly shown in the preview page, while other isn't.

I think there are several flavours for markdown syntax. Where can I get a maven compliant markdown file in order to test eclipse luna built-in editor?

Pablo.