When you invoke the dependency:tree, maven will download the dependency
tree plugin and all the dependencies it needs to run that plugin.

So I'd expect that every jar you now have in your local repository (~/.m2)
is a dependency of the dependency:tree plugin.

--
-------
Sent from TARDIS. Typos might be a timey whyney thingy.

Cintia Del Rio