1) Why not just let maven build you a jar with everything that is needed to run the jar? That is the normal case. Having people processing dozens of RPMs to run your code seems like a lot of work.

2) Are you using an IDE to develop? Eclipse/STS includes m2e which gives you a very clear window showing what dependencies are required and what is the reason for each one.

What is so different about your application that requires all this extra work?

Ron