Rice,

You can delete it anytime you like. The cost is that the next time you run
maven it will take time to download all the dependencies. Still it is a
reasonable way of resetting your maven, and clearing out old dependencies
that you no longer use in your projects.

Regards

Richard

--
Richard Kirby, Technical Director
CAPDM Limited - Online Program Enablers

Capture, author, publish, deliver and manage your learning materials