Le 7 sept. 2017 17:00, "Tushar Kapila" <tgkp...@gmail.com> a écrit :

I had to delete a directory once as i had pressed Ctrl-C while it was
downloading jars and a 0kb jar was created. This was in 2013, maybe it
downloads to a temp file and then create the final file? It took sometime
to debug. Builds were failing for no reason only on that test box, but
working fine on my dev box, lots of fun.

> If you don't, and
> you have static (persistent) agents, very bad things will happen at some
point.

Can you explain this? What agents?

Hehe, I was talking about Jenkins agents, sorry just realized I mixed my
MLs. I thought I was reading Jenkinsci-users one :).

--
Regards
Tushar Kapila