Hi Martin,

I am not aware of such problem. Did you create a Jira[1] issue for it?
There should be no reason to have a workaround, all the information is there so Maven is capable to divide jars properly over both paths. If you can add a project so I can reproduce the issue, I can have a look at it.

thanks,
Robert

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MCOMPILER