Von: Robert Scholte [mailto:rfscho...@apache.org]
Gesendet: Montag, 16. April 2018 22:12
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: Re: AW: Writing own plugin: The parameter annotation - does it work?

Hi,

the docs are not up-to-date, all issues have been migrated to
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MPLUGINTESTING
You are correct that there's not a lot of activity on this subproject,
because most of our Maven Plugins use the Maven Invoker Plugin for
testing. It's all a matter of priority.

thanks,
Robert