Hi,

I developed a maven core extension which controls the project version and
the distribution managment repository depending on the git branch before
the build starts.

I specify the coordinates of my extension by providing a file which is
located in the project git repo, inside .mvn/extension.xml, as described
here:

https://maven.apache.org/docs/3.3.1/release-notes.html

My problem is that Maven is not able to download this artifacts from a
remote repository. I would like that it is getting fetched from my private
maven repo.

So the question is, where can I specify my private repository which
contains this extension ? Ideally, it should be inside my git repo (in .mvn
directory)

Thanks
Nicolas