Yes, I know that’s how it works. The question is, how will developers use it?
If MR jars are common, many developers will run into this problem, and it would
be nice if Maven handled it by default. If it’s not common… those of with the
issue will need to find workarounds. I have two open-source projects that
create MR jars at present.