OK, I get the "problem" but in fact I do not think this is a problem.
How those files (with the number suffix) are named, whether you deploy (to
a remote repo) or install (to a local folder), is just an implementation
detail. You should never end up accessing those files by their name.
Let me explain: if you want to get all the 3 latest artifacts, whatever the
file name and the timestamp version, you can just create a pom having those
3 artifacts declared as dependencies and use maven dependency plugin (
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/plugin-info.html )
to copy those artifacts in a directory. Use the "-U" flag to make sure to
get the latest version. This way, maven will care about the file names, but
you will not.

I hope I can help