You can reproduce the issue in
https://github.com/debraj-manna/dependency-issue

In dependency tree of delete I am seeing dependency as below

[INFO] \- org.apache.bookkeeper:bookkeeper-common:test-jar:tests:4.10.0:test
[INFO]    +-
org.apache.bookkeeper.stats:bookkeeper-stats-api:jar:4.10.0:test
[INFO]    +- org.apache.bookkeeper:cpu-affinity:jar:4.10.0:test
*[INFO]    +- io.netty:netty-common:jar:4.1.32.Final:compile*
[INFO]    +- com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-databind:jar:2.9.7:compile
[INFO]    +-
com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-annotations:jar:2.9.7:compile
[INFO]    +- org.jctools:jctools-core:jar:2.1.2:test
[INFO]    +- org.slf4j:slf4j-api:jar:1.7.25:test
[INFO]    \- commons-configuration:commons-configuration:jar:1.10:test