Hello Jaroslav,

came from netbeans).
I haven't tried it with any IDE, my main goal is that Maven itself keeps
working as expected and I've found some edge cases that need improvement.
This pre-announcement was intended as a reach out, so hopefully nobody would be
surprised once these features are in the next release of Maven.
In this case I added explicitly 4 buildtools (I had bcc-ed private jetbrains
adresses), but there are more.
I don't know if and how every change might impact every IDE, hence I'll
announce such using the available maven mailinglists.
If there is a need for an explicit mailinglist regarding these topics, let me
know.

thanks,
Robert

[1] https://lists.apache.org/list.html?d...@netbeans.apache.org:lte=1M:consumer