Hi Tibor,

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 6:57 PM Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org> wrote:

> We do not provide a support.

I understand that, and I don't assume assured support.

Refering to the page, https://maven.apache.org/users/getting-help.html which
says following,
<quote>
   Ask on the user list
   Our community is very helpful, just ask it the right way. See the
references section, at the end of this page, for info on how to do that.
Subscribe to the users-list and describe your problem       there. Don't
expect to get an answer right away. Sometimes it takes a couple of days.
</quote>

In spirit of the above referred quote, I'm seeking help on this list.

> See the message properly. The test reports and dump files.

Definetely, I'll do that to try figuring the reason of the issues I'm
facing.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi