Hi Benajmin,

yes I have test sources present in that directory:
https://github.com/yagee-de/javadoc-test/tree/master/src/test/java/de/yagee/test

<https://github.com/yagee-de/javadoc-test/tree/master/src/test/java/de/yagee/test>

Ironically „mvn javadoc:test-javadoc“ runs without any issues and without
„test“ or „compile“ running before the „test-javadoc“ goal. No way to get it
working during „mvn site“ though!

kind regards

Thomas