The documentation for publishing to Central is very comprehensive. I suggest you take a closer look. Specifically

https://central.sonatype.org/register/central-portal/

https://central.sonatype.org/publish/producer-terms/

https://repo1.maven.org/terms.html

And maybe contact a lawyer and Sonatype if unclear.

Manfred