2005/10/20, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Jason van Zyl a écrit :
> > On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 11:28 +0200, Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:
> >
> >>Hi there,
> >>
> >>In the announcement docbook support is mentioned, but I haven't been
> >>able to find anything about it in the docs. I've also found some
> >>thread talking about docbook support in Doxia, but its web says
> >>nothing about it. Finally the plugin matrix mentions a docbook plugin
> >>that seems to be M2 ready... what's the situation?
> >

> > Docbook is supported by Doxia but we haven't tested it very thoroughly.
> > Emm, is docbook working?
>
> I don't know. I never used docbook documents
>

> > The support is in Doxia for sure which is the hard part. If we have to
> > expose it that would only take 30 minutes.

I'm very interested in it, so If somebody has those 30 minutes to
expose it I would be willing to test it and share the result.

I would also like the know if there is interest enough in adding this
support, as I had written a simple plugin for M1, and I've been
thinking in porting it to M2, but I wouldn't like to spend time on
reinventing the wheel if there is somebody already working on this.