A released jar cannot be modified. A bug can be fixed, but in the next
version/bugfix of the artifact (and maybe you could provide such a
fixed artifact). All this is a community effort where everyone can
participate. It is not right to change anything in a released
artifact, because you are never sure that the bug you are fixing will
cause other bugs...

Bruno

On 9/20/06, Markus KARG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So the policy is "A bug cannot be fixed"?!