I expected that if the bug is not in the release but the release itself, then the release can be undone. All car manufacturers do that. If there is a severe bug that is likely to kill lots of people, then they take back thousands of cars to fix the problem on the vendor's cost. I don't see that this beeing not possible with something volatile than software.

Jochen Wiedmann schrieb:

Markus KARG wrote:

So the policy is "A bug cannot be fixed"?!

The policy is "A bug can be fixed in the next version". What else did you expect?

begin:vcard
fn:Markus KARG
n:KARG;Markus
org:QUIPSY QUALITY GmbH;Entwicklung / R & D
adr:;;Stuttgarter Strasse 23;Pforzheim;Baden-Wuerttemberg;75179;Bundesrepublik Deutschland
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Staatl. gepr. Inf.
tel;work:+49-7231-9189-52
tel;fax:+49-7231-9189-59