Yes, this is the point of the discussion. Please search this mail list
(Nabble etc) and Maven Dev to see the entire history of this issue.

Increment version by one, upload it, and allow Maven to find the
updated version the next time your build runs, it will automatically
find and use it.

Wayne

On 9/20/06, Markus KARG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So the policy is "A bug cannot be fixed"?!