Markus KARG wrote on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:50 AM:

> Why don't you think that we can change it?
> You all told me this is a community process.
> So community should be able to discuss, and, if needed, change it.

As Jochen pointed out, it can be fixed with a new version. From a QA's PoV you
cannot change a reelased version ever. See, we have relesed own artfiacts using
FOP as dep. If POM or the artifact itsefl would change now, or build is no
longer consistent. Even worse, the build could then be different on different
machines - depending on their local repo, since a released artifact is
considered *final* and never downloaded again.

- Jörg