you can deploy the xml file have other project to use it as dependency.  see
build-helper-maven-plugin for deployment.

-D

On 11/8/06, jiangshachina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I have known that a project can depend on artifacts.
The artifact can be pom or jar, and ear project can depend on war or ejb.
Now, how about other files(e.g. xml)?
Assumely, I have two Web application projects, the one wants to use some
configuration files of the other one.
How can I achieve the goal? Do I have to copy the files?
Thanks!

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang