Guess I must be missing something elementary here with report set up,
because I definitely have the latest 2.0.1 on my machine. Unfortunately
I don't see the aggregate view for all the sub projects at all.

Subprojects.. right, so you're running this as a pom project.  I
haven't tried to use the report under multi-module builds, so not sure
how aggregation would work.  Anyone else know much about this?

Mark