Hi,

I've noticed that the finalName configuration option for an assembly is
ignored when you install or deploy your project. Is this intended behavior?

I have a project named openjpa-project which contains the a source and
binary assembly which packages various OpenJPA sub-projects. We'd like to
have the resulting zip files named openjpa-${version}-source.zip and
openjpa-${version}-binary.zip, but we're getting openjpa-project-${version}-
source.zip (and the same for -binary) when we deploy or install.

I can provide pom and assembly files if that would help.

Thanks,
--
-Michael Dick