"How" did you "install" the surefire plugin into your repository? Did
you just copy the files into the proper directories, or use the "mvn
install" command, or what?

Wayne

On 4/18/07, Pankaj Tandon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
It may help if you posted the pom.xml of your project.
Also I noticed that you have a project in your home folder.. not a big deal
and it should not break anything but it's just a bit strange :). The
repository is a peer to your project. Typically you will want to use the
'install' goal to get your project into the repository.

Pankaj