I've tried creating svn:externals  as a separate project (i.e.

eclipseworkspace/continuum-build

and I define on this svn:externals:

foo   http://www.test.com/foo/trunk
bar   http://www.test.com/bar/trunk

I can checkout this project using eclipse but continuum complains that it
can't find a pom.xml -- and it's correct, it's not visible from the
directory.  I guess I can add a pom.xml to see what happens.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Brian