Tim Kettler wrote:

> They are simply not part of the artifact maven creates for module2. The
> artifact maven creates contains just the production code (classes and
> resources from 'src/main/*') as no one seriously wants to have their
> unit tests packaged alongsite the final deliverable of the project.
Ok, that make sense - although a test-compile should - in my eyes - compile
all classes to another destination.

> If you have shared testing code between two projects, just create a
> third module containig this shared code and declare it as a dependency
> in the two other modules with <scope>test</scope> or follow the guide
> Wanyne pointed you to and create a "test-jar" of the testing code in
> module2 and reference that with test scope.

Ok, if it is a library that should provide Mock Objects and
example-request-documents.
Creating a second artifact only for the MockObjects and request-examples is
a bit annoying.

But it seems to be the only soloution, right?

Jan