I still have an important issue: in fact I'm trying to mavenize an
existing Eclipse RCP project.
I have a source-plugin with a few dependencies, as shown in the manifest below:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-Name: Rcp Plug-in
Bundle-SymbolicName: com.mycompany.framework.eclipse.rcp
Bundle-Version: 1.0.0
Bundle-Vendor: mycompany
Bundle-Localization: plugin
Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.ui,
 org.eclipse.core.databinding.beans,
 org.eclipse.jface.databinding,
 org.eclipse.draw2d,
 org.eclipse.ui.ide,
 org.eclipse.core.runtime,
 org.apache.log4j,
 com.mycompany.framework.common,
 org.springframework.spring,
 org.eclipse.core.databinding,
 com.mycompany.security.crypto.smartcard
Eclipse-RegisterBuddy: org.apache.commons,
 org.apache.log4j,
 org.spring,
 com.mycompany.framework.common
Export-Package: ...
Eclipse-BuddyPolicy: registered
Eclipse-LazyStart: false

And when I run mvn install in the root directory for all eclipse
plugins, I get the following message (and others like it):

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
Missing:
----------
1) com.mycompany:com.mycompany.framework.common:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
  Path to dependency:
        1)
com.mycompany:com.mycompany.framework.eclipse.rcp:source-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) com.mycompany:com.mycompany.framework.common:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Yet in the same directory, I've got a binary plugin with the following manifest:

Export-Package: ...
Bundle-Vendor: Princeton Softech Inc.
Bundle-ClassPath: lib\mycompany-framework-common-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar,
 lib\org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86-3.3.0.jar
Bundle-Version: 1.0
Eclipse-BuddyPolicy: registered
Bundle-Localization: plugin
Bundle-Name: com.mycompany.framework.common
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-SymbolicName: com.mycompany.framework.common

And the following POM:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project>
  <parent>
    <artifactId>com.mycompany.eclipse.plugin</artifactId>
    <groupId>com.mycompany.eclipse</groupId>
    <version>1.0.0</version>
  </parent>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>com.mycompany</groupId>
  <artifactId>com.mycompany.framework.common</artifactId>
  <name>com.mycompany.framework.common</name>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <packaging>binary-plugin</packaging>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.mycompany</groupId>
      <artifactId>mycompany-framework-common</artifactId>
      <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
</project>

Obviously, I'm missing something with version numbers here, as:
- the version in the POM for com.mycompany.framework.common is 1.0-SNAPSHOT
- the resulting version in the manifest after running
psteclipse:eclipse-plugin is 1.0
- the version com.mycompany.framework.eclipse.rcp is looking for is
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

I have trouble figuring out what's the logic behind all this. Can you help me?