On Feb 7 at 6:01pm, DF=>Dan Fabulich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

DF> [..snip..]
DF>
DF> Ah, hearing that makes me strongly suspect that this is SUREFIRE-445 and
DF> SUREFIRE-451.
DF>
DF> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-445
DF> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-451
DF>
DF> Thanks for doing this research; I've moved these bugs into the upcoming
DF> 2.4.2 release.
DF>
DF> -Dan

Hi Dan,

I can report that my earlier reported problems with jdk 1.6 and surefire
2.4.1 and errors with the manifest have now been fixed with surefire
2.4.2. Running under cruisecontrol with surefire 2.4.2 and the jdk 1.6, I
no longer get the manifest related errors.

Regards,
--
Haroon Rafique
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>